Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

明けましておめでとうございます。Happy new year. Its still not late to say this to all Hey! Say! JUMP fans out there 😗 I hope this year, 2017, are being nice to me as well ahaha

anywayss..... have u heard that Hey! Say! JUMP is going to have another single?? It will release on February 22, 2017. The title of their single is "Over the TOP"

I really wanna buy it but........ thinking of my resolution for this year, I hold myself from buying any HSJ stuffs or CD or DVD except for the their calendar 😂 since I already had my eyes on that since last Nov or Dec hahaha and after I got that calendar, I will continue with my resolution. So for time being, I won't post any that relates with downloading the songs or video. 



so.... I think that's it for today. see u when i see u 😉
jaa matta 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment