Translate

Sunday, April 9, 2017

RADIO TALK #2 (THE DENTIST)

Translation from Haruka (FB) from their talks in radio show

---

Daiki: Last time I went to dentist, they put a terrible thing sounds "grrrrrzzzzzzz" into my mouth to scrape all the tartar on my teeth and teeth gaps. That tool I don't know it's name but it looks like a mini electric drill or saw or something, do you know what I mean?

Takaki: Oh yup I know that

Daiki: When the dentist start do that I was tried to put my tongue on a safe place 'cuz I'm soooooo scared that the mini saw will accidently cut my tongue off,

Takaki: Ouchhhhhhh just imagine that

Daiki: Its scary right? So when I try to move my tongue I accidentally licked dentist's finger. And then I was like "oh wow I found the safest place". I just kept put my tongue on the dentist's finger

Takaki: WHAT?!

Daiki: 'Cuz they'll be very careful to not scrape their finger right? I feel so safe when my tongue was on there

Takaki: EWWWWWWWWW you gross guy 😂😂😂😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment